Share this page
The process of promotional video production:
- Concept meeting – during this meeting we discuss the goals of your promotional video production, the style, the length and other technical details.
- Storyboarding – our creative team will prepare a detailed storyboard for you, outlining the visuals and the message portrayed in your video
- Writing scripts and planning interviews – in cooperation between the client and the creative team, we decide what wording tells your story the best way and how we are going to present it.
- Client approval – the client gives the final OK for the storyboard and the scripts
- Filming and editing – now the magic happens! Our creative team will capture the audio and the footage for your promotional video. Carefully edited, it will be shaped into a draft for further approval.
- Private screening – first viewing of your new promotional video. After viewing your video we’ll request feedback from you and discuss any possible adjustments to the video.
- Final tweaks – the editor will apply the final changes and ensure all the elements of your promotional video are in perfect harmony
- Your video is ready! We will upload your video online for you to share on your website and social media. We can also deliver a hard copy if required.